Glossary of Terms
- The speed of an object in a given direction.
- A typically cone-shaped mountain or hill through which lava, rock fragments and gasses escape through the earth’s crust.
- Volcanic activity or phenomena.
- Exhibiting different colors, especially displayed in streaks or patches.
- Animals possessing a backbone or spinal column. This includes mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and fish.
- A remnant of something which was once larger and more useful.
- Any animal which possess a backbone or spinal column. This can include mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians and fishes.
back to top